https://www.dartalprovidenza.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/DTP-Vertical-Logo-EN-300x138.png 0 0 sbarbara https://www.dartalprovidenza.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/DTP-Vertical-Logo-EN-300x138.png sbarbara2013-06-17 09:49:082013-06-17 09:49:08Our Aims
- To be a sign that our society is truly human founded on welcome and respect for all and to give witness that every person is of unique and sacred value with the same dignity and human rights.
- To offer a home to a number of persons with disability, ensuring them of a good quality of life thus enabling the use and further development of their natural abilities to ultimately see that they are allowed to participate fully within our society.
- To offer our residents the right environment to foster their personal growth.
- To offer, as appropriate, respite care services to families having persons with disability.
- To provide a unique vocational opportunity to work with persons with disability including the possibility of doing voluntary work.
- To support the Maltese public to develop a more sensitive and positive attitude towards the needs of persons with disability and support their rightful demand for justice.