A Company and five persons, amongst them Fr Martin Micallef, Director of Dar tal-Providenza, and Angela Agius, a hearing impaired person who stands up for other people with disabilities, were awarded this year’s Premju Soċjetà Ġusta.
Those recognised for their work in the disability sector were:
- Marchita Magiafico, Award for her work in the strengthening of the Rights of Persons with Disability;
- Jake Vella, Award for Active Participation in Sport, Arts and Culture;
- Anġela Agius awarded with the Premju Soċjetà Ġusta 2020;
- Ecabs, Award for the place of work that operates in an inclusive manner;
- Fr Martin Micallef for his lifelong commitment to the Disability Sector
This post is also available in: Maltese